Dear Reader

I pray that my blogs are an inspiration to you. If you have any thought on your mind or request to know a thought of mine, please feel welcome to ask and make comments. We learn from one another, surely there's a valuable tid-bit of knowledge waiting to be exchanged.

God Bless you!

Thursday, February 17, 2011

His Holy Humble Majesty

God is so Holy he declares that which is more holy than the next. I will gladly take off my shoes upon request, to be as close to the Lord as Moses had been. (Exo. 3:4,5)
 2 Chronicles 7:14  "If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." How great is our God! That now he even sent Jesus to redeem our souls. (I feel a praise coming on!!)
Majesty!! Such power and sovereignty held in the palm of His hand.
His Holy, Humble Majesty!

No comments:

Post a Comment